Pandemic - Latest from Uppsala Kommun
It is more important now than ever to hold on and persevere. From 1 June, a number of reliefs will be introduced gradually (as long as there is no dramatic increase in infection).
From the 1st of June we now get:
- Visit restaurants and bars until 22.30 with alcohol serving until 22.00
- Be 50 people at indoor events, if there are seats. If not, the maximum number is still eight people.
- 100 people at outdoor events. And 500 if there are seats. There are special exceptions for exercise races where 150 people are allowed to gather.
- Go to camp and camp activities for children and participate in smaller competitions (also applies to adults, outdoors).
- Markets and amusement parks can open with special regulations.
Please visit for more details at the Uppsala kommun website - https://insidan.uppsala.se/Kommungemensamt/Nyheter/Pandemin--var-ar-vi-vad-hander-och-vad-ska-vi-gora-/