In House Affair Assistant : Khondakar Nusrat Sharmin Tumpa
1st Executive committee Meeting ( 30th January )- Several issues have been discussed : 1. Membership renewal with late fees. 2. Online celebration of 21st Feb event. 3. Celebration of 26th March in Lokal.
1st General Meeting : 5th March
Our very first general meeting was held on 5th March ( 19:15 hour ) at Eriksbergsskolan.
Several proposals and topics have been discussed and agreed in the meeting. Followings are the decisions:
· BYPS bank account access will be handed over to new signatories ( Maruf Hassan and Khairul Kibria ).
· A 50 sek late fees will be applied for late membership. (Will be applied from 1st of April).
· Independence day of Bangladesh will be celebrated on 26th March at Tunabergsskolan. ( Details coming with a new post)
· We are going to arrange Boisakhi Mela on 7th May. Its open to everyone for participation. (Details coming later).
· BYPS Cultural Event ( Boisakhi onusthan ) will be held in June ( 11/6 proposed. Place is not yet fixed. Details will be available soon).
· Summer picnic and grill will be on July (More information will be available later).
· BYPS Pitha Utsob will be celebrated on October.
· If needed contribution fees will be applied for events.
· We will buy Cleaning materials.
· All the updates and informations will be send to the members via email.
Independent day celebration: 26th March
We have celebrated our independent day with different cultural activities perticipated by our little angles.
BYPS Bangladesh mela: 25th June
Our mela was celebrated by exibeting different kinds of traditional foods, cloths and cultural activities.
BYPS Annual Picnic 2022: 2nd July
Our picnic was really very enjoyable out in the nature Hammarskrog. Alongside food we had different games for all of us. We had a lot of fun.
BYPS football tournament: 18th September
We had a very lively indoor football tournament. It was a very competitive match.